Terms of Hire
By hiring Cherished Roadster's Classic cars all drivers agree to use the vehicles in an appropriate safe manner - with due care and attention, and, to maintain the integrity and condition of these classic/iconic vehicles at all times.
Drivers will be charged for all forms of loss, abuse, misuse and any damage beyond fair wear and tear.
Terms of Hire
- All cars will be subject to a refundable safekeeping deposit: for UK licence holders currently £500.00
- Rates include our collision damage waiver package*.
- A booking deposit of £50.00 will be taken for each day for which reservations are made.
- Approximately 14 days before the event we will ask for the details of employment full/time part-time. Proof of the drivers’ identity (e.g. a copy of passport). Proof of address (e.g. a utility bill) plus telephone number. A copy of the drivers’ licence, - Additionally, permission will be required to access driver details as held on the DVLA website.
- The original drivers’ licence/utility bill will be required for inspection on the day of hire.
- One week before the drive date we will make contact to collect the remainder of the hire tariff/insurance cover and the refundable safe keeping deposit for the vehicle.
- Payment by credit card/debit card only please.
- The vehicle will be supplied with a full tank of fuel, please return with a full tank to avoid additional charges (currently 35p mile).
- Day hire = 10am to 6pm (Sundays by agreement) - for multiple day bookings the car can be kept overnight at secure parking facilities.
- Included Mileage 150 per day; additional mileage @ 50p per mile.
- Published hire rates are for one driver: additional Drivers from £35 per day:
- Minimum driver age: MG Sports Cars 24: Porsche 25. Rover-MG 216 Cabriolet 22 (22-24-year-olds plus 7% - 8% loading on standard rates)
The following is not permitted.
- Driving the vehicle when unwell or unfit - from what ever cause.
- Using vehicles for hire and reward, racing, pace-making, speed testing or any contest, reliability or speed trials.
Enjoy your driver experience.
*Excludes windscreen/non-UK drivers
Breakdown and Recovery: Adverse Weather - ice and snow.
Breakdown and Recovery:
In the event a breakdown please cease driving the vehicle as soon and safely as is possible; please notify us immediately and contact the breakdown service company.
- Do not allow anyone unauthorized by Cherished Roadsters to attempt to rectify the problem.
- If the vehicle cannot be repaired at the roadside we will be arranged for the drivers and vehicle to be returned to base - we will endeavour to provide an alternative vehicle.
- Due to the age and intrinsic nature of the vehicles offered, Cherished Roadsters cannot be held liable for any consequential loss in the event of any breakdown;
Adverse Weather - ice and snow.
The use of our classic cars on heavily salt/gritted highways is not permissible; consequently, and at our discretion, we will either:-
- defer the booking to an alternative date,
- cancel the booking with full refund or
- Offer an alternative vehicle.
There will be no additional charges and Cherished Roadsters cannot be held liable for any consequential loss.